YBT on BSFA Award Shortlist

By Adam Roberts | February 6, 2010
Categories: Awards

yellowbluetibia
I'm more chuffed than a chaffinch (who, I assume, are so-called from their enormous capacity for chuffed-ness) that Yellow Blue Tibia has been shortlisted for the BSFA award. Best of all, just look at the stratospheric calibre of the other three titles! That's pretty pleasing company to be keeping, I don't mind telling you.

7 Responses to “YBT on BSFA Award Shortlist”

1. Aleksi Says:
    February 7th, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Yes, yes, YES! Such good news. My fingernails are even more excited about this than I am.

February 10th, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Your fingernails may need to take a cold fingernail shower.

3. CSA Says:
    February 12th, 2010 at 11:13 am

Congrats on being shortlisted. Thats some pretty hefty names to be shortlisted with.

Good luck!

4. G Says:
    February 12th, 2010 at 2:22 pm

"Adam Roberts is the author of a growing number of science fiction novels, short stories, essays and other writings."

I am trying to figure out how one could be the writer of a DECREASING number of Sci-fi novels and other writings. That would be a good start for a Sci-fi novel.

Congrats for being shortlisted.

5. Steve Says:
    February 12th, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Well deserved! I keep reviewing you on Amazon, saying readers need to check your books out. (under K Bonin, my wifes first initial. I'm too lazy to change that) Congrats and keep up the good work!!!

6. gKOlivia Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 2:59 am

I do think that the term paper accomplishing supposes the really time wasting procedure. However, people rely on the custom sociology essays service assistance every time when it is demanded.

February 21st, 2010 at 6:05 pm

I'd like to thank you all for your kind words! Except for gkOlivia, who needs to go back in her tin.

Comments